In order to take all possible steps to protect the health of our guests we are implementing several changes in line with holiday accommodation guidance. We will only be accepting reservations for alternate weeks on our calendar due to the quarantine requirements.
Your reservation confirmation and access details email will request that you have read and acknowledge the following changes. Your co-operation in adhering to these changes will be appreciated:
- Please do not travel if you have been in contact within any suspected or confirmed Covid cases within the preceding 14 days or if you are experiencing any of the symptoms.
- If you become ill during the course of your stay you will be required to make the necessary arrangements to vacate the property as soon as practical and advise us at the earliest opportunity.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance to the cottage. Please ensure that this is used on entry and before touching door handles or the key safe.
- Cleaning materials are provided. Please ensure that all hard surfaces are regularly cleaned throughout your stay.
- Please bring an adequate supply of any additional sanitisers or cleaning materials you may require.
- Please strip the beds and place all used bedding into the black bags provided.
- Please place all towels and dishcloths into the bath.
- Please ensure that all bins are emptied into the outside bins provided.
- Please do not leave any food in the cupboards or fridge.
We will be limiting the amount of tea, coffee and sugar sachets provided as those unused will need to be disposed of. The welcome basket will also unfortunately contain a more limited selection for your enjoyment.
PET POLICY CHANGES:
We are having to make some changes to our current pet policy in order that appropriate levels of disinfection can be achieved. This will mean that we are now only accepting a single, short-haired dog up to a medium size. If you are unsure if your pet meets this requirement, please feel free to contact us for advice. Please do not arrive with any pet that we have not been given prior notice of as you may be required to find suitable kennelling or be refused access.